The Author-Entrepreneur Launchpad will help you write the right book for the right audience and position your prose for profit. Our goal is to help you monetize your message in the marketplace.
As a result of this program, you will:
What you Get
- Access to the Author-Entrepreneur Curriculum – block out time that’s convenient for you so you can digest and process the material in a way that works for you
- A repeatable process for ensuring you write the right book for the right audience with each manuscript
- Strategies for getting the content out of your head and onto paper (or into the computer)
- Resources that will simplify the process of writing, editing and publishing your book
- Book Marketing/Sales Kit Template (value of $100)
- Book Signing Event Planner (value of $75
- DIY Publishing Guide for the Author Entrepreneur (value of $150)
- Amazon Author Page Monetization Planner (value of $100
- Virtual Book Tour Planner (value of $75)
- Book Marketing Planner (value of $100)
Enrollment Opening Soon!
Who is this for?
The Author-Entrepreneur Launchpad™ is perfect for:
If your book idea is non-fiction and fits into the genres of self-help, motivational, inspirational, personal development, business development or Christian Living, we should definitely talk!
If you will benefit from one-on-one coaching and thought partnership on your project or desire to build the back end offer to your book, the VIP upgrade may be the best option for you. It includes:
- The Power to Profit Intensive: This 3-hour, one-on-one intensive is designed to take you from idea to implementation for one specific goal. The session is customized to meet your needs. You can choose your focus:
You can choose your focus:
- Your Business Idea: Talk through your idea, get feedback and clarity, identify potential challenges and solutions, determine how to package and present your service or product idea, and identify your next steps
- Your Offer: Clarify the problem you solve and the solution you are offering, identify your target audience, determine how to package, position, price and provide your service in a way that feels good to you
- Your Book: Talk through your book idea, clarify your goals for the book, identify your readers, get feedback on your title and subtitle, outline your book, identify your back-end offer, and identify your next steps
- Your Signature Speech: Talk through your ideas for your signature speech, identify your target audience, clarify your message, identifying your story, develop your main three points, and determine your back-end offer